We have an immediate opening for a QC Technician at our Deerfield Beach, Florida headquarters.
Our company provides final assembly, labeling, and packaging services of drug delivery devices to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries and soon clinical fill-finish capabilities. Scientists and Engineers work closely with our partners to continuously create and introduce innovative, patient-centric solutions to enhance patient compliance and user experiences. Dedicated project managers work closely with their partner company counterparts to develop and maintain program timelines in line with our partners’ strategic and business needs. In addition, for those partners who wish to have SHL handle the final assembly process, SHL Pharma offers robust final assembly and labeling capabilities that enable our partners to improve speed to market and reduce the number of parties involved and have one clear point of responsibility.
Supports Operations and Development by performing inspections or testing for materials or product and maintains records documenting the activity.
- Performs quality activities to support the SHL Pharma’s manufacturing process
- Inspects incoming materials, in-process materials and finished products per applicable procedures, protocols and/or batch record requirements.
- Performs device testing in support of product realization, stability studies, and validations.
- Performs product identification and traceability activities as required (e.g. Quarantine).
- Notifies management of nonconforming material or test failures in a timely manner
- Segregates nonconforming materials per applicable procedures.
- Initiates Nonconformance Reports and assists with investigations and implementation of corrective actions
- Assists with CAPA investigations and corrective action implementation
- Supports or initiates document updates (QWI, TS, PS)
- Complies with all quality, safety, and work rules and regulations
- 4 years+ in the pharmaceutical and/or medical device industry or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience conducting laboratory analyses supporting FDA regulated products (i.e. physical, functional, or chemical analyses)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and experience working with sampling plans
- Knowledge of Good Documentation Practices
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Products (Word, Teams, Excel)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by and employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds.
We have an excellent benefits package and offer a salary that is based on experience and accomplishments. If you possess the required experience and qualifications and want the challenge of growing with our company, then submit your resume in confidence to our Human Resources Department at RecruitUS@shl-group.com.